Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Monday, June 11, 2007

Kitty Love


For the last few days, this is what I have been coming home to. The orange cat never leaves the balcony and belongs to my neighbor. The black and white cat just hangs out on the ground or on the bottom apartment's balcony and I have no idea who it belongs to. Every once in a while they will meow at each other but other than that they just hang out starting longingly into each others eyes all the while driving my dog absolutely insane!
They are meowing to each other right now...
Editor's note: this is now the 3rd time I have posted this, read it and found an typo. This post better be error free now!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't want to frustrate you, but since you mentioned it there is a typo....."starting" longingly into each others eyes. LOL

Lisa

misguidedmommy said...

man i looked and looked toooo