Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Sunday, May 13, 2007

You might drink too much coffee if...

In the morning when you drive up to your favorite coffee shop, walk inside to order and they already have your drink (yes, I always order the same thing) waiting for you and rung up....

...I think I drink too much coffee if the people working there can have my drink made and waiting for me just by seeing my car drive in the parking lot.

3 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

i think your good as long as you don't have the shakes all day from no caffiene, or too much caffiene

misguidedmommy said...

helllo is anyone in here.......?

misguidedmommy said...

helllo is anyone in here.......?