Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Top 10 things my Mr. Right will have to put up with...

10) The fact that instead of walking the 2 feet across my kitchen to throw away a paper towel, I will drop it on whatever counter I am closest to. I clean up my random pieces of trash probably once a day.

9) Some weekends I truly enjoy waking up, walking my dog, eating breakfast and then sleeping until about 5PM.

8) I don't really ever put my laundry away. By the time I put my laundry away, it is time to do laundry again.

7) My kitchen counters are normally clean enough to eat off of, however my kitchen floors probably have a small community of fuzzballs living in each corner.

6) I only sporadically water my house plants. This is probably the reason I can keep orchids alive, however other house plants are consistently on the verge of death.

5) I LOATHE doing dishes. I would hire a maid primarily for the purpose of doing dishes if I had the money.

4) I eat dinner anywhere between 8 and 10 pm most nights. Sometimes it consists of cereal, somethings it is extravegant meals...it's purely random what you're going to get.

3) I like to start projects and then walk away from them for days, or weeks, or months...

2) I hit the snooze button more times than I will actually admit to anyone, but needless to say I am always in a rush in the morning even though my alarm goes off hours before I have to be at work. I have tried everything, even putting my alarm in the other room...I actually got up, hit the snooze and laid back down.

1) I talk to myself. When I still lived with my parents I would be up late studying for exams and my mom would walk by my room and think I was on the phone with friends...nope just having conversations with myself.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I have to admit that I am guilty of a few of these as well!

misguidedmommy said...

you crack me up kiddo....i have about 25985608 things that rob has to deal with em...my crazy counts as 588588 of em