Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My dog is so cute...


Ok, since I am in a mushy smooshy mood about my dog, I figured I should post a picture of her so you can all see how cute she is...



See that tub in the back...yup, my parents have a "pool" for her because she loves swimming so much. I took her camping this weekend and between playing stick for like 10 hours straight and eating mosquito's for me, she would go for little swims in the lake and just paddle around, get out, paddle around, get out, paddle around...ok you get the point.

No comments: