Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Shannon's bright idea...

So a while back I was talking to Shannon (http://wilddreemer.blogspot.com/ and she said something along the lines of: when her jeans are too tight, she sprays them with water to loosen them up on all the right places. Ok, I totally forgot about this idea until yesterday when I went to put on a pair of jeans that 2 days ago I tried to wear and then immediately took off because they were WAY too tight. So I remembered this yesterday morning and there I am standing in my under ware, spraying my jeans. Well, apparently I sprayed them TOO much (or I lost like 20 pounds in 2 days and I seriously doubt that is what really happened) because I spent the better part of yesterday pulling up my pants and making sure everyone i work with doesn't see what kind of under ware I wear.

2 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

AHHAHAHAHAHAHA thats awesome. I only spray the waste band and just a bit on the inner part of the thighs..BUT IT WORKED RIGHT!!!!!!!

Jen said...

OMG- I TOTALLY do the same thing! I don't dry my jeans, I hang them up to dry, and usually I hang them up at night so they are still a little damp in the morning and then they slide right on- but sometimes they DO stretch out a bit much... Either that or they just feel like wet pants.