Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I now have a classic dumbass moment of my own...

I was alone in my office today (ok, not totally alone but the only one in charge of the stuff I am in charge of). I was hurriedly running around backwards in high heels trying to answer phones, issue reports (that sounds so official) and pack up some stuff to send somewhere (is that general enough?)... Here I go...

I go to grab the tape gun off of the top of a desk to tape the box shut and, as I simultaneously grab the handle to the tape gun, I head quickly in the opposite direction back toward the box I am packing up...only the tape (heavy duty packing tape) is stuck to the desk and because I grabbed on tight and headed in the opposite direction quickly my balance got COMPLETELY thrown off and I proceeded to snap my entire body back towards the desk and then fall on my ass. I fell on my ass in the front office of my work, with a tape gun in my hand. It was awesome. The best part is that, like I said, I was alone so no-one saw me do it...unlike the time I slipped down a flight of stairs in one of the buildings at UNR...

1 comment:

misguidedmommy said...

hahahahahah k you need to nominate yourself for the next dumbass award!