Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Lessons learned from my dog...

My alternative title to this blog was "Why I think my dog is cooler than I" but I decided to look at it positively and not that my dog is cooler than I (although I am pretty sure that she is)...

1) Always pretend like you are cooler than everyone else, even if you don't believe that you are. It's all how you present yourself to others. I little growl goes a long way.

2) Say hi to everyone, you never know when you will meet your next best friend, your next great lover or just someone to wrestle with for the day.

3) Play hard!

4) Sleep harder!

And most importantly...
5) Always chase after the cute boys at the dog park, you have nothing to loose.

I have yet to master many of these lessons but I am slowly but surely breaking out of my shell and trying them all out (for those of you who don't know me, I am a Cancer and feel very much at home in the comfortable shell of my every day existence...I thrive on the exciting but I approach it slowly and with caution).

1 comment:

misguidedmommy said...

hmmm the one about playing hard....what about fetch only till your bored and then watch joyously as you make your owner chase your ball because your tired of it...i love watching you chase her ball for her hahahaha