Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Workplace Hazards

So I realize that we all have certain workplace hazards that we have to deal with as part of our jobs. For some it may be paper cuts, for some it may be heavy equipment, for some it may be hazardous chemicals...for me, it is this: (sorry in advance for the crappy cell phone pics)

The fact that I work we people who like cake. And people who actually make cake. For any reason whatsoever...


And you know...the infamous candy bowl...

And then there's the the extra supply of candy for the candy bowl. That is about $80 worth of candy that will last us about 3 weeks...seriously, we spend so much money on candy.


And then there's the most recent addition, yes folks, that is a popcorn maker! We got it as a gimmick for our trade shows, but I believe we are now having what is referred to as "Popcorn Friday's" around here.


Sigh, no wonder I can't seem to loose weight!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh gob! I would DIE. Luckily the only candy we have is in the vending machine and I am too poor to purchase it!