Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Friday, April 18, 2008

Character Profile: Memphis

Name: Memphis (he's lived in Tennessee, although not originally from their, and has the absolutely sexiest southern accent)

Age: 31

How we met: He responded to the second ad that I posted on Craiglist. We met for dinner the next night, spent 2 hours talking at the restaurant then spent another hour talking at my house, and then another 2 or 3...well...not talking so much (for those of you who can't read between the lines, that is code for 'had sex')

Relationship status: single, single, single. Had some long term relationships but is a wanderer (remember, not all who wander are lost, and he is definitely not lost).

Home State: Tennessee

Job: Becoming partner in a window tinting/auto accessory business, however, as he puts it "he works so he can play, he doesn't much care what he's doing as long as it let's him the way he wants to"

Random Tidbits:

  • LOVES white water kayaking, was a rafting guide for many years
  • Like I said before, he's a wanderer and has lived in a dozen or so states.
  • He is funny and a little sarcastic, which is a great combination
  • He has this ridiculously curly black hair which is great for grabbing on to in the heat of the moment
  • I never would have guessed it when I first met him, but his entire back has this AMAZING tattoo (or the start of it) that he brother is doing for him. It's like a waterfall/forest scene. He also has like 3 other tattoos but unless he's just in a pair of shorts, you would never guess he has a single one. Tattoo's are kind of hot, they give you a chance to rub your hands all over someones body!
  • He is all about marathon sex and is an amazing kisser

1 comment:

Jen said...

This one is my favorite so far.