Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Thursday, April 3, 2008

I am so mature

I was just on the Internet doing something that required me to enter one of those validation codes that is hidden in a squiggly mess of artwork to the point where you can barely read the note, just to verify I'm not some spammer or some shit...anywho, how much does it say about me that I giggled out loud when the code I got was "psuy"

...for those of you who haven't already found this slightly dirty (and funny), put on your dyslexic hat and switch a few of the letters around!

3 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

i got it immedietly

Jen said...

So did i.

Dyan said...

hahahahaha.... OMG... I just read one just now, and the ending part was C-P-3-.... and instantly I was like: "Oh CP3O, R2D2....." going thru all the Star Wars characters and I have never even really seen Star Wars.... well, mine wasnt dirt though, but geeky.

Is CP3O the gold one or th trash can???