Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

When it rains, it pours...

After a pleasant evening spent with Memphis, I woke up and had this email waiting for me in my inbox:


Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 22:52:40 -0700
From: Ashton
To: Ginger

Subject: Re: Hello

Hi Ginger.

I had a good time at the drive in. Wanna go out again? Maybe dinner and drinks. I will be gone this weekend. Maybe next week???

Let me know.

Ashton

For all those women out there who are wondering how to get a date (and trust me, I used to be the last person to say something like this) "Go out and get yourself one." I have never been the kind of person to ask a guy out, I always thought "the One" would end up being the one guy who actually took the initiative to ask me out. But, as you've all been reading about, it took ME taking the initiative to do something about a situation I was unhappy with. And I can tell you, it was totally worth it! The past few weeks have been a blast, and I've met some really great guys. And who knows if any of them will turn out to be "the one", but does it really matter? I've had some really great nights with some really different guys, and I've learned to just enjoy it as it is, not worry every second you spend with or without someone what will come of the relationship that's forming. Just enjoy it for what it is. And who knows what the future holds, it will reveal itself eventually...and you know, the sex isn't bad either!

3 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

YOU SLUT!!1

AND I MEAN THAT IN AN I'M SO PROUD OF YOU, I COULDN'T BE MORE HAPPY IF YOU WERE MY OWN DAUGHTER AND OUT THERE HAVING LOTS OF SEX.

BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH FUN YOU ARE HAVING, THAT IS WHY I WAS NEVER OFFENDED WHEN PEOPLE CALLED ME NAMES...I WAS TOO BUSY HAVING SEX TO CARE

Anonymous said...

How exciting. Very glad you put the profiles up because as soon as you said the name I quickly scrolled down to see which guy it was. And by the way there is this one guy in the structural department that kinda matches your description. And by you not acknowledging my comment, makes me wonder if that is because he does work with me! Hmm maybe I should go ask where he is from, lol!

Jen said...

OMG Soo Glad you are GETTING SOME! See?! Not so bad! Yay for online hook-ups! Are they called online hookups if you meet them online and then in person? I don't know what the correct terminology is... but whatever! YAY!