Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Proof that dreams can come true...

Tonight I found myself sitting on my couch, watching Memphis doing my dishes half naked. Just a little proof that sometimes, every once in a while, dreams can come true.

(Nevermind the fact that I might have spent some time on my knees for this dream to come true, but in my world, that's totally worth it, and by choice mind you).

2 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

NO FUCKING WAY

AND YOU ASSHOLE FUCKER FUCKER FUCKER YOU NEED TO START TEXTING ME UPDATES!

Jen said...

OMG you are SOO NAUGHTY!

I love it!

P.S. I hope your mom does NOT read your blog..