Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Friday, April 18, 2008

Character Profile: Dallas (formerly refered to as Oakley)

Name: Dallas (I refered to him as Oakley in this post because I couldn't think of anything better to name him, but Dallas is much better)

How we met: Craiglist. He is the first guy I responded to on there and the guy who stood me up the first night (got stuck at work, etc.). We slept together the first night he came over...

Age: 32

Relationship status: divorced (married for 8 years, married before he graduated high school), has 3 kids that live with their mom in another state, recently out of a 5 year relationship, dating others

Home State: Wyoming

Job: Professional electricial, works for his family's business.

Random Tidbits:

  • Smoker, but a 'clean smoker' (i.e. I didn't know he smoked until he told me because you can't smell it on him or taste it on him).
  • Likes big boy toys (trucks, boats, street bikes, etc.)
  • His dad died a few years ago
  • Has like 4 siblings (2 brothers and a sister)
  • LOVES sport fishing, deep sea fishing
  • Is obsessed with getting head


No comments: