Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Was his head cold?

This is all I have for today...

I was driving back from Truckee today and, well call it a habit or a hobby but I always check out the people driving other cars. Today I was pulling up next to a car. It was definitely a guy car, a black toyota tacoma with all these 'guy' type bumper stickers and racks. Anyways, I pull up next to the truck and look over to find a pretty good looking guy wearing a beanie, sun glasses and no shirt! I have seen guys driving topless before, normally in the summer mind you. But he was driving topless and had a beanie on! Does that make sense to anyone? For those of you not in the Reno area, it was about 35 F out and snowing yet he had no shirt on. Does driving topless feel good? I guess girls can't really experience that pleasure if that is the case, we would probably be arrested. Is it the silky feeling of the seatbelt rubbing against his chest that felt good or the sun through the window? But the beanie, why did he feel he needed to keep his head covered but not his chest?

1 comment:

misguidedmommy said...

rob does this, drives me nuts. I think it is because they like to stare at their kegpack while they drive.