Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Monday, March 19, 2007

Shoes

Is it possible to own too many shoes? I know why my shoe addiction exists (even it I gain or lose weight, my feet will still be the same size so I can look sexy in my brand new pairs of high heels whether I lose those 35 pounds I would like to or not) but should I make an effort to try to control it?

This weekend I visited a friend in Vacaville who lives, oh 3 minutes from the outlet stores. I bought 2 pairs of high heels; one really sexy maroon colored leather pair with little metal things all over and 1 black pair of suede-ish ones with a bow on the front that are open toed). Do I need these? Absolutely not. Can I really walk in them? Nope but they look damn good when I stand still. Can I wear them for more than 2 hours without my feet feeling like I would rather saw them off then take one more step in them? Absolutely not. Will I wear them on a regular basis? Probably not, I will probably wear them 2 times a year. But are they sexy? ABSO-FUCKING-LUTLY. (Ignore the fact that I already own like 10 pairs of different black high heels).

2 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

you can wear your fancy new shoes to my house and we can stare at them while we sit on the couch...you can marvel at my ugly slippers

misguidedmommy said...

ALSO, RIGHT NOW, I'M VERY ANNOYED WE AREN'T THE SAME SHOE SIZE!