Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Thursday, March 8, 2007

I'de rather be having...

So I am sure that everyone has seen one of those bumper stickers that says "I'd rather be..." (...fishing, skiing, etc.). Today I saw the ultimate one. I was driving around for work and this hot black Ford Fsomething or another that is really big with this gook looking guy pulled up next to me. Now he wasn't like Amercrombie & Fitch material, but he was that dirty bad boy kind of sexy. As he continued to pull ahead of me in the next lane (because I was behind this ridiculously slow driver...another story but at least it allowed me to see what comes next) he had this bumper sticker that said "I'd rather be having good sex". I LOVE IT!!! Not just "I'd rather be having sex" but it specified GOOD SEX! Now I just felt like sharing this because I wish I had the balls to put bumper sticker like that on my car because truthfully, I am definitely the kind of girl who would rather being having good sex.

2 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

while you would rather be having good sex, most days my bumper sticker should say please for the love of gosh let me have sex once this month!

Stephanie said...

Now that is freaking awesome!!!! I don't know if I would have the balls to sport it, but I sure do think it.