Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Stuffed animal massacre...

My living room looks like a stuffed animal massacre! My dog never used to be into chewing up toys but lately...well my previous sentence should explain it all. I suppose I actually have to vacuum this weekend, or I could just step around the stuffed animal guts laying all over my living room (the more likely of the 2 options). Just a quick glimpse into the life that is mine...

2 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

Are you going to have a funeral? Poor stuffies. At least it isn't hundred dollar birkenstocks right!

misguidedmommy said...

so i was wondering if any of your other friends read this, then i realized you dont accept comments from people who aren't registered so none of your friends can comment....