Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Thursday, March 15, 2007

SSGB's

One day I called one of my girlfriend's. Now this girlfriend has been in a relationship with the same guy for years (9 years if I am counting correctly). At the time I think it had been like 7 years, but anyways her significant other was out of town (or out with his friends, I can't remember) and I asked her what she was doing. Now for those of you who know this person knows that she not the most subtly person in the world. "I'm looking at pictures of Jennifer Aniston's tit's" is what followed by inquiry. And for those of you going back to the beginning of this post to make sure I am talking about a girlfriend of mine, I am.

Me: "Ok...umm, why?"
Her: "I was listening to Rob, Arnie & Dawn and they said they had pictures posted on their webpage."
Me: "And you are looking at them why?"
Her: "They said she had nice tits"
Me: "Ahhh, that makes PERFECT sense" (Can you sense my sarcasm?)

So the conversation continues onto other random things for a while and then she asks me how she can print of stuff from the Internet (she is not the most computer savvy person).

Me: I will spare the details of me telling her how she can print something off but is was followed with "What are you printing off?"
Her: "Pictures of J.A.'s tits"
Me: "Why?"
Her: "So I can show (insert bf's name here)...he'll like them."
Me: "So you plan on sharing that you look at other women's tit's online while he is out with him?"
Her: "Of course! I mean it's not one of those SSGB's that I would hide from him."
Me: "What is an SSGB?"
Her: "A secret single girl behaviour, something you do that you would never admit to anyone else that you do when you are alone."
Me: "Well that doesn't really count as SSGB then does it, I mean you're printing the pictures off..."
Her: "You're probably right, but there nice pictures, he's gonna like 'em"

Now mind you, this is the girl who likes sour stuff so much that one day her significant other caught her drinking lemon juice from one of those little yellow lemon shaped lemon juice bottles while hiding behind the fridge door and responded to him when he asked what she was doing with "I was hoping you would never catch me doing that." I'm sure if she ever reads my blog she will just LOVE the fact that I am sharing her SSGB's with the Internet world instead of my own but hers really are more interesting than mine.

So...was that long enough? I was going to make a point in here about those secret behaviour's that we all have but don't let anyone in on but I seemed to have lost my way somewhere along the way...If I remember my point I will let you know.

No comments: