Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Monday, March 19, 2007

On a lighter note...

This one is for Shannon. My mom owns a chocolate fountain and I am sure she would be willing to loan it to you during your pregnancy since I think she is living her vicarious dreams of grandparenthood through you since I have yet to produce any offspring. Also, I own an indoor smore maker. Yup, an indoor smore maker. We can have a little board game and smore party any time you want.

1 comment:

misguidedmommy said...

OMG DID SOMEONE SAY SMORE....WHERE? WHERE? ACK MUST HAVE SMORES NOW....ACK...ACTUALLY CRYING AT WORK RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I HAVE NO DESERT AND I AM SO DEPRESSED ABOUT IT (INSERT PREGNANCY HORMONES HERE)