Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Monday, May 5, 2008

Don't you hate it when you see something so cute you want to puke?

The other day I was driving my dog to the park and as I'm driving down the road I see this perfect Ken and Barbie couple jogging (of course they were!) down the road. He was shirtless and tan, toned and perfect. She was the same. Well except not shirtless, but had a cute little pink and white exercise outfit on. She was on the inside and he was closest to the road. They turn a small corner and then you can see the guy spot this dog that was off lease and from the looks of it, unsupervised. It was a pretty big dog, a little scary looking. Next thing you see is the guy rest his hand on his beautiful jogging partners lower back and slowly maneuver himself on the inside, putting himself between his girlfriend/wife and the big scary looking unsupervised dog.

I mean seriously, doesn't that just make you a little sick?

2 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

honestly...my husband does that shit.

also, i think i know the couple you are talking about if it was by our park

Jen said...

Yes I just puked a little in my mouth- I am not sure my husband even HAS that instinct.