Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Monday, May 12, 2008

A quick update for ya'll

So I figured I would give you all a quick update on my man situation since I haven't been keeping up on blogging lately.

Ashton: never emailed me or called for a second date. I never followed up after the original response telling him to call me when he got back into town. I am kind of disappointed, but kind of not. He was nice, but I didn't really get anything. He seemed like a nice guy and thought I would give it a second shot but like I said, there was no WOW factor there which is why I didn't hunt him down and demand a second date.

Dallas: I haven't seen him/heard from him since the pro-Bush rally in my bedroom. I would definitely still consider him a good booty call, because he was very good in bed, but as far as anything else goes, ummm...no.

Memphis: Ahhh, Memphis. First of all, things are definitely still causal between us. But they are a fun, intense casual type of thing. I could see this going somewhere someday, but I am completely happy with how things are right now. He is exactly what I want right now. He is a totally cool guy. We have a blast just talking, we have even more fun in bed (or in the kitchen, or on my sofa, or...I digress). We have hung out a few times that I have blogged about and then on and off last week while I was out of town we sent dirty text messages back and forth...all leading up to seeing each other of Friday night. Kind of nice to know you're on someone's mind as much as they are on yours.

I also went out for drinks a few weeks ago with another guy. He was nice, but a little A.D.D. metro for me. Plus he had a really bad lisp with drove me crazy while he was talking. And he had braces. Which was annoying. So I'm not sure about him either. We've exchanged a few emails back and forth since then, but he's been out of town, then I've been out of town so neither one of us has really brought up getting together again.

Ok, so I promise (I will try at least) to write about SOMETHING besides my man situation tomorrow.

As a side note, I totally CANNOT spell the word definately correctly (thank god for spell check)!

3 comments:

Dyan said...

YAY..... happy for you, that all sounds ok, and even better that you're ok with everything.... by the way, you go out town for business a lot.... Ms. Career Woman, you.... I envy that a little, I never go anywhere!!!!

Stephanie said...

Look at you living the single life! At least you aren't bored and have some options to chose from.

H said...

ok i've been such a bad blogger friend! And hey let me say this...I am a weeeee bit jealous of being 25-26, single, getting the OPTION to sleep around!!! I know that sounds nuts. I love being settled, married, and a mom..but there are definite yearnings for a little more excitement!