Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Friday, May 9, 2008

I totally suck don't I?

I know, I have been totally slacking on blogging lately...go ahead, tell me I suck. It's something I need to work on. I am aware of it. I accept it. I am working on it.

I must go now, Memphis just knocked on my door...

3 comments:

Dyan said...

yeah - I am queen of slacking on blogging.... but, we can both get better.... I'll just keep posting stuff on here until you post something - DAMNIT! :)

Stephanie said...

So does that mean there was some steamy hot sex going on Friday night?!?! ;)

Ginger said...

Geesh, I am slightly disappointed in my readers. That only one person (Steph) commented on the fact that I got hot sex on Friday night! And it was hot. Very hot. Even better than the last time. It only seems to get better and better with Memphis. But alas, he did not stay all night. He had a rafting trip he was guiding this weekend and had to prepare for it so we spent a glorious sex filled few hours together and then I spent the rest of my evening weeping over sappy lovey dovey movies. It was a good night.