Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Friday, May 23, 2008

Ummm, and some days I wonder why I can't lose weight.

So it just dawned on my that I booked my entire Sunday around eating. This is what my day planner would look like. That is if I had a day planner. Oh wait, I do have one. So let me re-phase...This is what my day planner would look like IF I actually used it.

10:00am: Breakfast with boss, well not really boss anymore, more friend/owner of company I work for, someone else is officially my boss. Either way, breakfast and coffee with boss.

12:00pm: BBQ (in the rain?) at Shannon's house. Must remember: make potato salad. Must remember: do not eat potato salad BEFORE BBQ.

6:00pm: Dinner at The Melting Pot! Yeah, fondue! Yeah! I am so excited! This is really dinner for my mom's b-day but because she is easily influenced I convinced her that SHE wanted to go there. I am so excited I might pee my pants. But that would be embarrassing. So if I did, I wouldn't admit it in my blog. But I wouldn't do that. Seriously. Damn, not you all think I pee my pants.

10:00pm: Memphis is coming over. So technically IIIIIIII might not be eating anything but...

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yeah- that's pretty much how I book EVERY DAY.