Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I have a question for you all...

So I know a lot of you have Myspace pages....I do as well. What I want to know is do you guys ever get random people emailing you? Not like spam, I get tons of that. But actual people (in my case it is always guys emailing me because they saw my profile and thought I looked cool...they are so unoriginal). Anyways, they seem like real people (who knows though, right?) and I've never responded, but I get probably 1-2 guys a week emailing me.

I just wanted to see if other people get this too or if, you know, I am so magical and hot that my hotness can even transcend cyberspace?

4 comments:

Jen said...

I have never really gotten this on Myspace but definitely on Facebook. They are always OLLLLD though. Ew.

Anonymous said...

I used to more so when I first signed up, but haven't in probably a year. But a friend of mine actually met her live in boyfriend this way. I have never seen her happier, but man did I give her a bunch of shit when I first found out.

H said...

I get a few...AND IM MARRIED!!! but i just laugh and reject lol. I'd say it never hurts to email and see?? who knows??

Marni's Organized Mess said...

I have mine so only friends can send me messages. I hate that crap. I get random guy friend requests though.

Glad I found your blog.. I've lurked once or twice a while back... :)