Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hello, my name is Ginger...

...And I am a drunken texter. That's right, when I drink, I have a tendency to send inappropriate text messages to people in the middle of the night. Some people are drunk dialers...I am a drunk texter. I'm up and drunk and having a good time, shouldn't everyone else be? Shouldn't they be having a good time with me?

Friday night I went out with some friends from work. I had talked to Memphis earlier in the evening and he told me to call if it wasn't too late and maybe we could meet up for a late night booty call. So around midnight I sent him this message (I was pretty sure he was already asleep by then):

Hopefully this isn't waking u. I am going dancing so I am going to be out until 2ish. Probably too late for u? Call me this weekend if u want to hang out?

Then when I got done dancing, at 2:30am, I sent him this message:

Too bad your not up right now...wink wink

(All the while thinking I am so seductive...)

Then I drove home (I was not drunk by this point in the evening for all those out there thinking I drove home drunk), just horny...

So then I might have maybe taken the scenic route home and driven by my old FB's house (which is like 2 minutes from my house) and after discovering his truck in the driveway and his living room lights on (he works as a bartender so he is up at these hours some nights) I sent him this text message:

U awake? Wanna fuck?

And then because I didn't hear back from him by the time I made it home, I proceeded to pass out around 2:45am.

Then Memphis made fun of me for sending him drunken text messages last night. Which didn't really matter because he did it in between bouts of hot sex.

2 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

oh my!!!!!!!!!!

H said...

Hey I'm a drunk texter to! Totally!!! and Hooray for hot sex!!