Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Does anybody else find this kind of cute?

You all know Memphis is southern. And he speaks with a great southern accent. And the best part is that he even text messages with a southern accent.

I got this message last night while Shannon and I were having dinner:

Wanna get nekid?

The first time he did it, I half way made fun of him because he couldn't spell but then threw in how it was kind of cute that he even wrote with a southern accent. I think he was slightly impressed I picked up on what he was trying to do instead of just thinking he was a dumb southerner.

3 comments:

H said...

lol totally cute!

misguidedmommy said...

know whats funny, the faces you made while he was texting you were totally obvious who it was i just kept waiting to see if you were gonna say anything

Dyan said...

he is ABSOLUTELY cute!!!!!