Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's almost my anniversary...

I can hardly believe it but I've been writing this blog for almost a year. March 7 will be my official blogiversary so I stole the idea from Shannon got the idea to ask my readers (especially all those secret readers who are finally starting to come out of the wood works) to ask me anything they want and I will answer it.

In general I am pretty open on my blog but there are definitely things I have shied away from writing about but for my blogiversary no subject will be off limits. Ask away and who knows, you might all learn something know about me (although I can warn you that my life is relatively boring, hey, who knows, maybe I'll learn something new about myself!).

3 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

do you know there are thousands of things i could ask you but i'm not brave enough to ask

Anonymous said...

What are the top 3 places in the world you still want to visit?

misguidedmommy said...

would you rather give up alcohol or sweets if you were forced? And none of this, i don't have to make this choice so I wont answer, you have to answer.

Your stranded on an island. You are supplied with all the food, water and necessities to thrive. You can bring 3 things that do not plug in what are they?