Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Let's talk about me for a moment, shall we?

Jen tagged me for this meme, so here we go...

The game
A) Each player answers the questions about themselves. B) At the end of the post, the player then tags 2 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

By the way Jen, you did not leave me a comment on my page letting me know I was tagged, you're lucky I read your blog!

10 years ago:
I was 15 (holy shit that is young). I was a sophomore in high school. I was on the swim team and had my two best friends. We were awesome. I was probably slightly obsessed with boys (as all teenage girls are). Ummmm, is it a bad sign that I can't remember anything significant about my life as a 15 year old?

5 Things that were (are) on my “to-do” list for today:
1. Get up and go to work early. I obviously did not do!
2. Go to social hour after work. I did do this, obviously, it involved drinking.
3. Pick up my dog and 4) Pick up pizza from Shannon's doorstep. Done and Done
4. Put laundry away. Not done. Will not get done. As it has not gotten done the last 3 nights.

I Enjoy:
* Daydreaming
* Trying to justify quiting my job to open a bakery
* Playing with my dog
* Reading
* Sitting around watching it rain
* Staring at my pictures of my past vacations to cool places like Mexico, Australia and Hawaii

What would I do if I suddenly became a MILLIONAIRE?:

* Pay off my credit card debt (ha, that would bring me down to about half a mil...ok, just kidding, but not my much)
* Travel
* Quit my job
* Travel
* Open a bakery/deli
* Travel
* Buy another house with a yard for my dog, and rent out my condo
* Buy my sister and my parents a house
* Travel, have I mentioned that yet?

5 Jobs that I have had:

* Receptionist for my friend's parent's business
* Library assistant
* Field Technician
* Lab Technician
* Customer Service Manager

5 Things People Don’t know about me:

* I am not entirely sure I want kids anymore...but not entirely sure I don't want kids so all you mommies out there, don't give up on my yet.
* I prefer to travel by myself (well anyone how has traveled with me may have picked up on this one)
* I was named after a character on Gilligan's Island (the 3 hour tour, the 3 hour tour).
* I was almost a month old before I had a name
* I was born at home, by a doctor.

Ok, I now tag Dyan because she is new to this whole blogging thing and....ummm, another person who hasn't been tagged yet.

No comments: