Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Good friends...

...are the kind of people (Shannon) who leave pizza (that Patty sent for her all the way from New York) on their doorstep because you wanted to try it and they just want to go to bed.

As weird as that is...

...and garlic knots...

(please, no comments about my horribly old and black cookie pan, I just can't throw it away)



...but I do have one request, shall we take a closer look at one of the garlic knots:



Next time, can I have ones that don't already have bites taken out of them?

The pizza is pretty good, but not the best I've ever had (I am such a pizza snob) but the garlic knots kicked ass! Thanks Patty, even though this wasn't intended for me.

3 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

that is funny, it looks oddly like the krispy kreme andrea got yesterday with the brandon bite out of it. i sense a problem going on here huh.

Ginger said...

Shannon: Ehhh, not a big deal. Better than the pint-sized chocolate handprint I found on my sweater this weekend when I was doing laundry, the sweater that I wore to your Superbowl party.

Ginger said...

oh, wait, forgot to mention, the sweater that I have since worn to work one day...which means that I was walking around my office all day with a chocolate handprint on the back of my shoulder and no one told me.