Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

If I can act like a pathetic, desperate single person for a moment...

First of all, I have completed accepted that Dog Park Guy does not like me (resentfully, but completely) but can I just linger on him for a moment? Of course I can, it's my blog! He really is an amazing guy. He is cute, and funny, and smart and is like the nicest guy I've met in a long time. I mean, he is the kind of guy that pulls over on the side of the highway to help a dog that got hit by a car and even after getting bit by said dog, proceeds to take the dog to a vet. He is the kind of guy that volunteers to spend his Saturday (mind you, his Saturday that ideally would probably be spent skiing on fresh powder) helping the community search for a missing girl. I mean really, what kind of guy does things like that?

Ok, I am done, I just needed to linger on the thought of him for a minute...agggg, I just wish he was smart enough to realize how much he's missing by not even giving me a shot!

No comments: