Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Shannons master plan to get the guy

Hi this is Shannon, doing what I do best, BEING NOSY! It occurred to me that some of you may not know that Dog Park Guy and Mr. Man who I prefer to call McBootycall actually live right across the street from each other. To illustrate this I drew you all a nice little picture.

Okay so the little house with the heart on it is Dog park guy. The little house with the smiley face is Mcbootycall. And the trees and super awesome slide is the park where Ginger walks her dog. The little car out front is Ginger's and will be used in illustrating my point later on.
Anyway I started thinking that this is all really silly and that Ginger should definitely do what most women do. Use Mcbootycall to her advantage. Here is my master plan. Obviously dog park guy is not aware of just how desired Ginger is. So my plan is this. Ginger needs to make some time in her schedule when dog park guy will be home, to go visit Mcbootycall. She needs to park her car right outside when she goes. This needs to happen a few times. Then she needs to make sure Mcbootycall walks her out, so that dog park guy can see she is clearly there to visit a male suitor. My plan is that if dog park guy sees that he is in danger of missing his chance he will get his shit together. So what needs to happen is Ginger needs to go get her kicks with Mcbootycall while still flirting with Dog park guy as much as possible, and as obvious as possible and then Dog park guy will realize that he is about to lose the girl of his dreams to Mcbootycall and straighten up. Don't you think this is a great plan? I mean she can get the guy shes longing after while still getting some bow chicka wow wow on the side lines. Plus she can get all dressed up and sexy each time she goes to get her kicks, and since dog park guy lives right across the street he will have to see her getting in and out of her car exuding I'M SO SEXY AND YOU CAN'T TOUCH THIS vibes and that is a double bonus!

I suggest this, because there are two proven facts of life,
1. Men want what they can't have.
2. Once you are in a relationship every man in a five foot radius suddenly takes an interest in you.
(this fact becomes null and void once you become a married, mom who could use just one whistle in her direction)

So I figure if Ginger pretends to give Mcbootycall a shot, then Dog park guy will have no choice but to want what he can't have and become interested in her because shes taken and then Ginger will win.

AND IF NOT!

Then, the other thing could happen. Ginger could discover that Mcbootycall is actually the man of her dreams and while pretending to give him a chance she could actually fall madly in love! This is the scenario I'm voting for even if Ginger wants to totally fight me on this because I happen to know Mcbootycall and I happen to find him to be super nice, however with just enough badness in him to keep Ginger interested if she would open her damn eyes. But nooooo Gingers all, BUT WE'RE SO DIFFERENT, and I'm all duh thats the best way, I mean really the only thing I have in common with my own husband is a love of Scrubs and Friends!

9 comments:

Ginger said...

I can't believe, if nothing else, that no-one has commented on Shannon's super-duper artistic skills! She does have one fact wrong those, the houses are on the wrong side of the streets. But minor detail in her master plan!

I'm not commenting on her idea that me and my fuck buddy could be mroe than that...as they said in Sex and the City, you can't date your fuck buddy.

misguidedmommy said...

i dont have them on the wrong side of the street mcbootycall lives right next door to the park and dog park guy lives across the street just like i drew it,

Anonymous said...

Question...Considering the two of these guys live so close to eachother, and you all go to the same school together (right?) Do you think they have compared stories? Maybe Dog Park Guy already thinks you are off limits?

Ginger said...

Clarification...

McBootcall and me went to the same high school (same age).

Dog Park Guy is quite a few years older and is the brother of someone I went to school with years ago (middle school). I doubt he knows about me and McBootCall...unless they have talked since they live right across the street from each other, but since McBootyCall and me haven't really talked (until recently) in a few years, I'm guessing I never came into any conversation they might have had.

I think Dog Park Guy is just stupid and doesn't know what he's missing!

Anonymous said...

I meant went to the same school

Ginger said...

Why is it that I've left more comments for myself on this blog than anybody else has? Am I just talking to myself?


Probably...

Anonymous said...

Well then at least have your fun with McBootycall!

kat said...

Hehe that is a cunning plan. Somehow I am not so sure it will work though. Shannon's right. Having too many things in common with "your guy" is making things boring. Too few things in common isn't that great either but I like Shannon's drawing skills. Great visual :) Good luck and enjpy Mcbootycall why you can :)

Scott said...

That's a smiley face? I'm sure it's just a coincidence that it looks like the head of a penis. :-)

Not all guys are the same, some will figure it's too late when they see you with someone else.

Are you sure this dude's not gay? Just wondering.