Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Just saying hi

Last night I got the following text message:

U off work yet?

Wanna guess who it was from?

Come on, take a guess....



Did you guess my old friend...or...my old "friend" (with benefits).

Completely confused, and not entirely believing that the message was meant for me, I responded "Did you mean to send that message to me?"

Him: "Yes"

Me: "What's up?"

Him: "What r u up to?"

Me: "In Spokane for work, then Seattle for the weekend"

Me: "Why"

Him: "Just saying hi"
(which is code for 'wanna fuck?')

Me: I'll call you next week"

Him: Cool


Like I said before...I started something I'm not sure I should have.

But I could use some action...some hot action...or well ANY action.

Like they say, "Pizza is a lot like sex. When it's good, it's really good. When it's bad, it's still pretty good."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think there was something in the air last night. My and ex and I lingered in this "friend" status after we broke up for a loooong time...I could almost will him to call me/see him in the neighborhood just by thinking of him, which I was doing yesterday. It sort of worked I saw his car but no sign of him. Nothing could happen now anyway...ahhh but just the thoughts of other times.

misguidedmommy said...

now i want pizza. rob found a place the will deliver new york pizza to you isn't that nuts, they like flash freeze it and mail it to you!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Jen said...

Buwahahaha~ Go for it. Mmmmm Pizza.