Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My new hair

So I cut my hair. And not how I normally cut my hair (i.e. trimming about 1/2" off at at a time). I cut it!

Exhibit 1 - Photo of me pre-hair cut getting ready for my work Christmas party a few weeks ago. I'm not entirely sure why the lighting is all fucked up, except maybe that I have a piece of shit cheap ass digi-camera.



Exhibit 2 - Me with a hat on...what do you think? I've been into wearing hats lately and can't decide it I look (a) cute or (b) ridiculous. I threw this one in just for the hell of it. Or I guess it could count as another pre-hair cut photo (although my hair is all wild and crazy not straight and sexy).



Exhibit 3 - Me...post hair cut. Notice the bangs.



Exhibits 4 and 5 - Me...post hair cut, the real length. I was messing with my hair and realized I could take a picture of me with my hair tied back in just the right way that it looked like I cut off like 2 feet of hair. Thought I would screw with ya'll. I did really cut off like 4 inches and GOT BANGS. I haven't had bangs since I was in elementary school. I am still not sure what to do with them but I like them. They make my face look skinnier (although the double chin kind of counter-acts that).



4 comments:

kat said...

You look great. Personally I am not a big fan of hats but I love your bangs. I recently got bangs as well and while it took some getting used to and now that the hair is growing it tickles my eyes, it looks really neat. At least I think so.
Your style is definitely a keeper.

misguidedmommy said...

jesus fucking christ ginger i almost passed out over the short hair seriously i ws going to cry it was so bad and i dint know how to lie. phew love the real hair and love the bangs i think they make me thinner too. also like the hat

misguidedmommy said...

man im still stressing about the short hair

Anonymous said...

you got me! I thought you cut it all off! I am a fan of short hair though now I'm trying ot grow mine...yeah I make no sense!

I LOVE your hair! BEAUTIFUL. I love the bangs. Very cute & stylish.