Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Popular Hits

Do you guys have any idea how many people search Google for information on Trader Joe's Frosen food and/or Trader Joe's frozen croissants?

I get at least 4 hits a day because of this blog. Those people are probably sadly dissappointed when they get a blog written by some overworked 20-somthing girl who isn't quite sure what to do with herself (or who to do based on my last few blogs).

No comments: