Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Friday, July 27, 2007

This is what happens when I am bored....

Tonight's featured dessert....Pineapple Upside Down Cake




Three words for you...MMM MMM GOOD! (MMM is a word right?)

Reminder: I live alone which means I now have an entire pineapple upside down cake to eat by myself, or I have to find willing victims to pawn my baked goods off on.

Note to readers: every time I typed Pineapple I actually typed "pinabble" and had to go back and fix it when I finished. I think I need to go to bed!

3 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

GINGER I SWEAR TO GOSH IF YOU SHOW UP AT MY HOUSE WITH OUT YOUR HOME MADE DESERT THIS TIME I'M LOCKING YOU THE FUCK OUT.!!!!!! THATS RIGHT I'M STILL MAD OVER THE GOSHDAMN PEACH COBBLER YOU JERK. ALLLLLL I HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT SINCE THEN IS FUCKING COBBLER, COBBLER, WHY DON'T I HAVE ANY GOSHDAMN COBBLER.

DAMMIT YOU BETTER HOPE OLIVE GARDEN HAS SOME FUCKING COBBLER ON THEIR MENU TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND YOU BETTER COME HERE WITH CAKE FUCKER!!!!!!!

misguidedmommy said...

i still haven't gotten cake :(

Stephanie said...

I am such a huge fan of that cake! Makes me freaking hungry!!!!