Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Monday, July 2, 2007

Addendum to "Karma Bit Me in the Ass"

This morning I woke up, put on my dog walking clothes and headed to the park. I have not done laundry since Saturday (or all month for that matter). You know what this means? In my early morning daze, I put on the same pants that got peed on on Saturday and didn't even realize it until I got halfway through my walk...nice, I really need to start doing laundry more often, or at least drinking some coffee before I put on my dog walking clothes!

4 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i told you to wash your shit. ucky.

Humor Girl said...

ERRRGHGHGH! I'm so sorry. I put on dirty work pants one time and my dirty workpants smell like nasty fish water. (Pants are too long and drag in the back of the house. yes i'm a waitress)

Taj said...

I once stepped in dog doo and never realized it also got on my pant hem. I didn't realize it that is until I was out and someone yelled "Somebody smells like shit up in here".

Great blog! I scored 75% on the mingle coffee survey...I was upset it wasn't 100..lmao.

Anonymous said...

My only question is who peed on the pants?!
Katie