Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Sunday, July 8, 2007

25 things to do in my 25th year

Since my 25th birthday is only 4 days away, I have decided to come up with a list of things to do in my 25th year (in no particular order, thought I would throw that is to make it sound official).

1. Travel to Belize and go sea kayaking and snorkeling (mine as well start off with a bang!).

2. Take a cooking class

3. Master making a lemon tart

4. Paint my condo a color besides white

5. Lose 10 pounds (I really want to lose 20 but let's start with 10 and see where we go)

6. Find something to be passionate about.

7. Get a phone line installed in my 'office' and move my computer off of my dining room table (yeah, this has been on my to do list since I moved into my condo 2 years ago, I just relocate my computer when needed).

8. Keep all of my house plants alive (Exception: the one plant that is half dead already does not count!)

9. Sleep underneath the stars.

10. Skinny dip.

11. Find Mr Right (or Mr. Right Now Wanna Have Some Fun). I am ok with either.

12. Buy myself flowers for no reason.

13. Have someone else buy me flowers (refer to #11)

14. Eat at a restaurant I've never eaten at before.

15. Write a book.

16. Take a dance class.

17. Go to the Chocolate Bar more than once this year.

18. Ask out the dog park guy (even if I still am not sure if he likes me or not).

19. Finish reading 100 Years of Solitude (I've started it 4 times and never seem to get past the first 20 pages).

20. Finish the photo collage I bough the frames for 6 months ago.

21. Clean out my closet.

22. Be a better friend.

23. Visit Yosemite.

24. Not let others make me feel guilty about how I decide to spend my vacations and/or holidays.

25. Learn how to ride a bike (nope, still haven't gotten it down).

Wow, that was actually really hard to come up with 25 things that I want to accomplish in the next 365 days.

1 comment:

misguidedmommy said...

okay lets see. first of all HOLY SHIT 4 DAYS AWAY SERIOUSLY I HAVE NO CONCEPT OF TIME. What time and day is dinner again? keep reminding me k cuz i seriously have no damn clue what day today is.

I can help with number two. we could take a friends class together at nothing to it. they have great ones, even desert ones, or chocolate ones, or whatevers clever.

i wanted to help with four but now i cant but i can help you pick a color

5. i can help with this too, i'm good at this shit now, let me know if you want help

7. pick up the phone and call sbc dork

8. ummm yeah buy plants that can live for months with out water

14 i can sure help with this let me know when and where (we need to do melting pot soon)

21. HAHAHAHAHAHAH YEAH GOOD LUCK WITH THAT

18 NO SHIT SHERLOCK GODDAMIT FUCK GET ON WITH IT ALREADY.

24 confuses me, aside from being super jealous i think its so awesome all the vacations you go on, aside from missing you, but still i think its awesome.