Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ok, seriously, just one more thing

Do you ever learn something, that isn't really THAT big of a deal, or really important in any way whatsoever, but it just kind of blows your mind and you can't stop going 'OMG, I can't believe that"?

I'm not gonna reveal what it is (to drive you all a little crazy thinking about what it MIGHT be), but this happened to me last night. And I'll give you a small hint: it's amazing how small of a world it is, and you never know who is gonna end up knowing who.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh...why do you always do this shit?

Ginger said...

Lisa - BECAUSE IT'S SO MUCH FUN TO THINK OF YOU ALL RACKING YOUR BRAINS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IT IS, WHEN IT'S REALLY SOMETHING SO UNIMPORTANT YOU PROBABLY WOULDN'T EVEN CARE!

misguidedmommy said...

dammit ginger who is it and what is it dammit!!!!