Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Monday, July 21, 2008

Dear Ginger

I don't understand. You used to visit so often. But now, it seems like I am nothing more then an after thought to you. You toss me a few meaningless words and then leave me here, alone, in the dark for days or weeks at a time. You only visit me when you need me. This relationship is so one sided. I feel like you never think about my feelings. I have feelings to though, and at night when you don't come to visit I cry.

I realize it's hard to find time to visit me, when your always busy with Lovermuffin. While I do realize sex is important I'm sad that you no longer call upon me to discuss the events of your life. I had to find out you were still seeing Lovermuffin from Shannon, and even she waited this long to tell me. I even had to find out from Shannon what you did on your birthday. I had to hear it from her how you had two deserts and copious amount so food. I had to hear from her about going to Target and buying more shoes. YOU CAN BUY MORE SHOES BUT YOU CAN'T EVEN TALK TO ME.

My feelings are hurt Ginger. I would say we need a break but I think you already decided that. Maybe your just not into me that more. Did I gain weight? Am I not pretty enough anymore? Do I need a spiffy new color or design to make you miss me?

I miss you Ginger.

Sincerely,
Your blog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is freaking hysterical Shannon!

Sorry blog, looks like Ginger is gonna give you the "it's not you, it's me" speech! :)

Ginger said...

Ok...Ok, I get the point.

Ha ha, you are SOOO funny Shannon!

Anonymous said...

seriously........