Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Thursday, July 10, 2008

The most painful moment of my life.

I have now discovered the most painful thing that could ever possibly happen...

Think you know what it is...

Seriously, you can't EVEN BEGIN TO IMAGINE the pain I am feeling right now...


Because I am a jackass and somehow managed to get a paper cut RIGHT where my fingernail meets my finger, you know, that little crevice where the nail meets the skin...imagine having a paper cut ALL the way across that location. It fucking hurts!

Do you think I can file for workman's comp since it happened at work? (for those of you on a high horse about the abuse of workman's comp...I AM JUST KIDDING!).

1 comment:

misguidedmommy said...

yo gets these same paper cuts from filing. and once it got so bad it started getting all swollen and she had to wear bandaids for ever, she kept threatning to turn it in to workers comp it was funny