Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Help me out here.

Ok, so when your own blog starts writing you letters telling you that you don't blog often enough, it's probably a sign you need to blog more often.


I promise I'll have an actual post (not just an "I'm sorry, I'm a horrible blogger, post). But now I am too tired to write anything except this.


I get it. I haven't been a good blogger. It's not because stuff isn't going on. Actually there are a lot things going on. But not stuff that I necessarily feel comfortable talking about on my blog. So because my mind has been tied up elsewhere, I've been a loss of what else to blog about.


Soooooo....here we go. From my dedicated readers who keep checking back here day after day, with no new, inspirational words from me (because I know how inspiration my writing is!), I ask you for some ideas. My plan is to give my blog a little more structure, at least for a little while, until I get my writin' mojo back. So here is my challenge for you all:


I want ideas from you all for ideas for me to write about. I may not actually write about all the things suggested, but feel free to suggest anything. Who knows what I might share with you if the right questions are asked. So ask away my loyal readers...ask away..

3 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

do i know all the stuff that you wont talk about on here already...if not spill!

misguidedmommy said...

i have an idea...post bachelorette party pics you jerk

Dyan said...

Hahahahaha.... what if you post the top 5 places you would move to and why.. in detail... I always like hearing bout your ventures....
Oh, include... not only why you'd live there, but what you see yourself doing in 1 year from the date you move.... that should suufice for now!