Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Do you ever?

Run your hand across your chin and feel one of those stiff little black chin hairs? And then, for the rest of the day, you can't force yourself not to keep touching it? Because all you want to do it pluck it, but you are at work, with no tweezers...and your car tweezers have gone MIA...so you just keep touching it to make sure it's still there?

Just making sure I'm not the only one...

1 comment:

Laura said...

Omigod, are you me?
How did you know?

Came to you from misguided mommy's blog--
saw the picture of you in Byron Bay, Australia... I'm from Florida living in Sydney for a few years. Were you here on vacation?