Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Saturday, August 2, 2008

The cutest thing...

Last night I was at Shannon's house, and, anyone that has ever read her blog, knows how adorable her kids are. But I just can't get over when little kids do super cute things so I feel I must share this moment with you all.

Last night when I got to her house, I went to set my purse on some tall bar stool/chair things they have. Brandon was walking by so I said Hi and he ran over, jumped up on the bar stools and said hi, and grabbed his gum, which was sitting up on the counter. Shannon and I were talking and Brandon pulls out 2 pieces of gum and hand's me one. When I didn't immediately notice he was sharing with me, he said "Ginger...HI!" and then "Here, want gum?"...so cute.

2 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

seriously, he has a soft spot for you ginger. funny thing is i looked over and said dude...wtf where is my gum!

Stephanie said...

I got the pleasure of spending time with him today. He truly is a sweetheart.