Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Monday, September 22, 2008

Who woulda though?

I was driving back to work today from my lunch break and a SaraLee truck turns in front of me while I am stopped at a light. As a sidenote, I've never seen a SaraLee delivery truck before. Anywho, I digress...I read the logo because I am bored... "Nobody Doesn't Like SaraLee". Hmmm, who woulda thought? Since the beginning of time, I always thought their motto was "Nobody Does It Like SaraLee". Seriously, who would have known?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well that doesn't even make sense...how stupid! I think they need to change it, because since the beginning of time I too have thought it was Nobody Does It Like Sarah Lee.

Dyan said...

Hey!!! Are you ever going to post anything on here? :)