Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Important business



























free pollsWhen should Ginger let Shannon meet lovermuffin?
Shannon should have met him yesterday!
In one more month
When they can fit it into their busy schedule






cheap diet pills - 21phen

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Ummm, yes I am leaving a comment on my own blog!

Why isn't 'Shannon should just forget about meeting Lovermuffin because it's never gonna happen' an option?

Anonymous said...

Is Shannon the only one voting yes?
LOL!

I agree with Ginger!