Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Monday, November 17, 2008

I promise to come back from the dark side soon...

I'm headed out of town on a quick business trip but I promise to come back from the dark side when I return.

Thanks for hanging in there (those of you who have anyways...)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurry! You have been missed! :)

Anonymous said...

Still just checking in... I hope you're ok! How's the new place?

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking about you the other day.... I'm so sad that you are gone. We miss you.

JustJoBlog@gmail.com said...

Ok, I know definitions can be tricky...but this has been the longest soon ever!

You are missed and I'm going to be forced to go back and read the archives.

I truly hope that you are well and life is good. Come back, sooner than soon, k!